2013 Duckman Thread

Discussion in 'Juniors Forum' started by crounsebd, Feb 21, 2013.

1. This thread is for Duckman to post pictures and stories. Good luck!

2. My ducks from this year so far.

[​IMG]

Me and my dad went hunting and we jumped a pond and i killed two ducks at 30 yards each I was so exited then we went home and I gutted the ducks it was fun and gross. We gave them to my cousin when he was down from California.

3. A little Jack

[​IMG]

Me and my dad were pig hunting and when we were coming home when my dad saw a jackrabbit. He told me to get my gun. So I got my gun out and I shot it and it was fun.

4. I shot a pig.

[​IMG]

My dad and I were hunting pigs and my dad saw the pigs about a mile and a half away. Then we drove and we stopped at a gate, then we walked a half of a mile. I laid down and loaded a round into the rifle. I aimed and the pig moved so I had to wait for the pig to move up the hill more,and move broadside. I shot it at 128 yards and hit it and killed it.

[​IMG]

I packed it a half a mile to the truck by myself.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2013
  5. I killed a rabbit

[​IMG]

Me and my dad were coming home from pig hunting and I saw a bunny , so I told my dad to stop. I got out and loaded my shotgun. I went over, shot and killed it.

6. Finally got out for ducks this year. and got 2 greenheads at the second pond we jumped. best luck we have had since we started chasing them years ago.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
  7. Duckman, Congrats on the Stink Pig, you earned it carrying it a 1/2 mile or more. Jackrabbit and pig straps, Oh Yummy.

8. Great hunt, Duckman! Congratulations!!