Arizona Hunting Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Administrator
6,548 Posts
Haha, they probably don't want to commit to anything they don't have to after the last ordeal.

Reactions: Schoom14

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha, they probably don't want to commit to anything they don't have to after the last ordeal.
yeah im not finding it :-( damn all the cry babies!!! now its just even worse LOL. we'll "let" you know when to update your card

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've got an idea; everyone use your credit card, get a new one and do NOT update the card, then maybe, just maybe I would have a chance of getting drawn. There's always hope!
would they find it odd if say someone harvested a bunch of data.....compromised a bunch of cards for all applicants that put in for a few certain hunts.....

·
Administrator
6,548 Posts
yeah im not finding it :-( damn all the cry babies!!! now its just even worse LOL. we'll "let" you know when to update your card
As long as they only do it ONCE, and then start charging cards right away...

·
Registered
248 Posts
Notice some of the OTC hunts missing :D
Yeah, I noticed that too. The Dec-Jan archery hunt in my preferred unit isn't there this year...
Also, there's usually 350-400 tags for the youth doe hunt in the Kaibab and now only 100.

Reactions: Savageman2506

·
Registered
516 Posts
Well, here I go again. Not holding out much hope as I only have 4 points. Looking to hunt in Unit 27, either the new archery hunt or rifle mule deer. Hey it might happen!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, here I go again. Not holding out much hope as I only have 4 points. Looking to hunt in Unit 27, either the new archery hunt or rifle mule deer. Hey it might happen!
Well with possibly 45k new hunters our chances keep dwindling

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
UGH - I HATE APPLYING FOR AZ DRAWS!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
THE WEBSITE ABSOLUTELY SUCKS!

SOME STUPID OBSCURE CUSTOMER ID, YOUR SSN - TWICE, PAYING FOR EACH SPECIES.

THE DAMN SITE ISN'T MOBILE FRIENDLY.

YA GOTTA FLIP BETWEEN THE BIG REG BOOK AND THE SUPPLEMENTAL ONES.

JESUS H!

I apply to 16 states throughout the year and my home state is the worst.

UGH!

:mad::sick::poop:

·
Super Moderator
3,763 Posts
Don’t apply. That solves that stress problem.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Don’t apply. That solves that stress problem.
If I didn't have so many points, I probably wouldn't.
In fact, I quit applying for javi, bear and sheep. Bison will be next. Probably crane too - easier to run to NM or TX.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts