Arizona Hunting Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,971 Posts
Az has always been tough, but after a lifetime of applying its no biggy now, Just go with the flow. We normally dont even get the paper book until the week before the draw, so you have to do it all online.

·
Super Moderator
2,624 Posts
I've gotten used to the online apps now and I find them pretty convenient, even if the site is a little clunky.

Reactions: az-jim

·
Registered
772 Posts
I applied for fall turkey a couple weeks ago, then of course I had my credit card info stolen so had to cancel old card. Tried to change my payment info on the AZGFD site with no success so I called them. They couldn’t be more pleasant or make it any easier, I’m happy with their service

·
Super Moderator
2,885 Posts
I've gotten used to the online apps now and I find them pretty convenient, even if the site is a little clunky.
Clunky is a good way to put it.

What frustrates me about it, and most technology in general is they had this big to-do all the way back in February, remember when they had the whole portal jacked up?
They have all my info in my account, why do I still have to input my ssn twice for every app and and why doesnt my hunt license number auto populate, especially when I buy my license on the portal? It is what it is, but if they arent actually going to make it better then leave it alone lol

·
Registered
68 Posts
Got my bonus point apps in for sheep, deer, and turkey. Bonus points are all missing, even the hunters ed point. Such a frustrating system. Good thing their customer service is top notch because the user interface is an abomination.

·
Super Moderator
3,763 Posts
I guess I’m lucky. I have had nothing but good experiences with the system, and my license auto populates but then it is a Pioneer License so it never changes. The one time I did had an issue with the Portal I called and it was fixed in minutes. At least when I call I don’t get someone from India that doesn’t speak good English.

·
Administrator
6,547 Posts
Other than being a bit clunky as previously described, I have not...

Wait, I'm not going to say anything to jinx myself. :)

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Thanks azelkhntr...A phone call did the trick, but I don't see an application for 2021. Does anyone else show the same thing (i.e. nothing for this year)?

·
Super Moderator
1,922 Posts
Thanks azelkhntr...A phone call did the trick, but I don't see an application for 2021. Does anyone else show the same thing (i.e. nothing for this year)?

Mine shows that it is closed, and now the option there is to update credit card and purchase pointguard.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts