Arizona Hunting Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

Super Moderator
That looks Good, will have to remember that, that would also work with Elk Medallions. Excited, YES, For Elk draw, and then doves, And Doves in Idaho would be a blast, just a long drive is all.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
That looks Good, will have to remember that, that would also work with Elk Medallions. Excited, YES, For Elk draw, and then doves, And Doves in Idaho would be a blast, just a long drive is all.
Did someone just suggest a road trip to Idaho?

Registered
Yeah, finding shells may be an issue for those that didn鈥檛 stock up already. Hopefully, all the hoarders will have their fill soon!

Registered
Eurasian is open year round. I was stalking one of em today, but he gave me the slip. My BB gun is terrible so I have to get within 7 yards or so. oh well

Registered
Yeah, finding shells may be an issue for those that didn鈥檛 stock up already. Hopefully, all the hoarders will have their fill soon!
hoarders will never get there fill!!!! I see value boxes of 12g still, it goes fast. Ammoaz had 3 pallets of it for 30/100, since no one can find ammo lots of people been switching to 12 gauge for whatever reason (idk sems like shotguns are selling fast too since no one can buy ammo) it only last less than a week I think. I have my fill, but I do grab a box or two for friends if I can

Registered
hoarders will never get there fill!!!! I see value boxes of 12g still, it goes fast. Ammoaz had 3 pallets of it for 30/100, since no one can find ammo lots of people been switching to 12 gauge for whatever reason (idk sems like shotguns are selling fast too since no one can buy ammo) it only last less than a week I think. I have my fill, but I do grab a box or two for friends if I can
I鈥檓 not sure I follow what you are saying. Guys switching to 12 gauges? That has always been the most popular gauge and by a long shot. Are you saying guys are moving to shotguns for personal protection?

Registered
I鈥檓 not sure I follow what you are saying. Guys switching to 12 gauges? That has always been the most popular gauge and by a long shot. Are you saying guys are moving to shotguns for personal protection?
Lots of target shooters picked up 12 gauges to get their fix since 9mm is near impossible to find for some people. And then they leave their shells in the desert and it's not even reloadabke brass for me to pick up :ROFLMAO:
Lots of bullpups and AR12s being sold right now.

Registered
Discussion Starter #15
As far as shells go, I think I'm good for opening two weeks(20ga for one of the boys is a little ify) I think we will be fine. Starting to see ammo across all gauges sporadically show up in stores.

Registered
I've found LOTS of 28 gauge in my area in the past. Everything else thins out pretty quickly

Super Moderator
I got some 20 ga shells, but sold the 20 ga. If someone is interested, I would sell them, along with a count of how many.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts