Arizona Hunting Forums banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,711 Posts
It will show up guys, going to start hitting yard sells, these old GEZZERS dont know whats going on with ammo sells, Ive seen it for $5.00 a box last week, dont even try to dicker on that. Also, some of my customers dont hunt anymore, They use there long guns as canes, barrels are full of dirt, LOL.... true story, and thus dont need ammo anymore, sell cheap.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Remington is back making ammo and other major manufacturers are increasing staff and production as we speak. A reduction of ammo sales during the Trump presidency, known as the Trump Slump, caused a large layoff in the ammo industry. Now, there’s a crazy amount of new gun owners, so plants are expanding, but it takes time. Here’s a valid source:

·
Super Moderator
13,711 Posts
Thanks Buster, That was a Great Vid !!!

Reactions: Buster

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
@Buster he never mentioned any 12 gauge :cry:

·
Super Moderator
13,711 Posts
Im sure, Shotgun ammo is produced just as fast as they can. This is a BIG country guys, lots of outlets that sell ammo, everyone I would think is getting there fair share of ammo, prolly based on order size or such from previous times. Thats why the retail shops have a "notify me" alert when product come into stock, and why it disappears as quickly as it does arrive. Wait, It will get better, I see the members here that stock up ammo, offer to share or sell to other desperate members, not all of us buy the same brand, caliber, what have you all the time, Thats whats Great about a " Community" , someone will always have more then someone else of a particular product and willing to share.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Vista Group must be hoarding 209 primers to push out the little competition that is left! Lmfao- at least that’s the conspiracy that developed after they acquired Hevi Shot & Remington!
Not much of anyone left aside from Winchester and imports

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Im sure, Shotgun ammo is produced just as fast as they can. This is a BIG country guys, lots of outlets that sell ammo, everyone I would think is getting there fair share of ammo, prolly based on order size or such from previous times. Thats why the retail shops have a "notify me" alert when product come into stock, and why it disappears as quickly as it does arrive. Wait, It will get better, I see the members here that stock up ammo, offer to share or sell to other desperate members, not all of us buy the same brand, caliber, what have you all the time, Thats whats Great about a " Community" , someone will always have more then someone else of a particular product and willing to share.
I'm hoping it gets better. For some reason, up here in Show Low you can find many different calibers for reasonable prices this and last week. When I saw 1 box of 12g bird shot behind the counter and found out it was $15.99 I left with just 9mm, 308, and 38 special. Go figure!

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Vista Group must be hoarding 209 primers to push out the little competition that is left! Lmfao- at least that’s the conspiracy that developed after they acquired Hevi Shot & Remington!
Didn’t realize that Vista owns Federal too!

Reactions: Savageman2506

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Saw my first white wing today on the way home from work. Is it Sept 1st yet?

41 - 51 of 51 Posts