Arizona Hunting Forums banner

6A turkey

2K views 8 replies 2 participants last post by  Coues84 
#1 ·
Hello everyone
I am new to this site, seems like a good bunch of people. Look foward to meeting some of you.
anybody get drawn for spring turkey in 6A? I have a free weekend so I will be heading up there the 23rd of march to do a little scouting. Maybe a little early but it couldnt hurt. If anyone else is heading up there that weekend, maybe we could get together for a meet and greet.

take care

#2 ·
Congrats ont he tag,

I'm in 4A, along with Tallpaul. And my girls have the jr. Hunt in 27. .. Seeing how this is my first turkey tag in AZ I have no idea about 6a.. Good luck.

Shane

#6 ·
Chief,

If I'm lucky I might be able to make it up there on the weekend of the 7-8 of April. I have a contact up there who is goign to be helping guide the girls. And I might be goign up again a little early for the hunt to do some more. That being sometime the week of the 16th. And the family will come up after school on the 19th so they we can hit it hard on opening day the 20th.

Either way I will keep you posted as to when and where. I imagine there will be a lake close by. LOL>.

Tallpaul,

I will keep you posted if I acquire any info between now and then. I dont think I will be making it up that far scouting wise, And I will keep you posted as to what happens with my Uncles hunt. Might not be a whole lot of info but will get it out if I can .

Shane

G
#7 ·
Shane, I will be doing the scouting. Don't worry about it. I know a friend is giving me some good info. I just have to make it up there. I will be camping up there on weekends. And today I just got back from Sporsmen Wharehouse- Bought another Cot. I have three now. I will be dragging my boys with me. I'll keep you posted. ( any Javelina meat left over? :lol: ).

#9 ·
Tallpaul,

If we happen to end up in the same camp I will have some pig meat with me . Definately. #2 landed us about 30 lbs. LOL.. I will bring some sausage and some chorizo.

Shane

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.