A Bobcat Day

Discussion in 'Predators & Furbearers' started by Chief, Jul 3, 2006.

1. This day was the exception and not the rule. We called in and took 3 cats in a very short period of time.

Hey Paul how do I post a picture to have it show on the page, without going to the link? I'm just an old man and don't understand to much of this computer stuff so keep it simple for this simple guy :wink:

[​IMG]

2. TallPaul

TallPaul Guest

Chief, at the bottom of the post that you are posting ( in the box you are typying your post) you sould see a link-Add image to post. Click it, a box should pop up,so you can upload your image. I find my image on my computer and up load it. Hope this helps.
    Wow great photo. I hate you :lol: . Just kidding. like I said before I'll be coming down your way this fall. I would like to have you help me call a bobcat in. I hope to connect with a Coyote before that though. And get some Pointers off you.
    PS. I am at work and had to sneek online. If you need more help PM me.

3. [​IMG]

Ain't nothing like simple instructions for a simple person...

4. TallPaul

TallPaul Guest

All righty Chief, now you got it. I just love your pictures.

5. AZ~ThunderDan

AZ~ThunderDan Site Administrator Staff Member Super Mod Mod

You gotta love this new phpBB forum and the easy to use features. Posting pictures has never been easier.

Paul, maybe you could make it up here this winter? I know a great spot exclusively for bobcats. It's best when it snows. Interested? Chief, you're invited too. :wink:

6. TallPaul

TallPaul Guest

Would love to come up and try to get a Bobcat. Best when it snows... hmm you guys get any this past year? :lol:

7. AZ~ThunderDan

AZ~ThunderDan Site Administrator Staff Member Super Mod Mod

Yes, we got one good snow storm, but something pressing came up and we didn't make it out. :cry: