A few photos from 35A

Discussion in 'Trail Cam Pictures' started by rk, Aug 8, 2020.

1. rk

rk Staff Member Super Mod Mod Premium Member

When my wife and I were down in 35A two weeks ago, I left a trail cam. I was down there today to check that camera and do a little more exploring. I ended up pulling the camera and moving it to a new location.

The photos, though, reminded me of a certain George Thorogood song.

One coyote...
    [​IMG]

...one whitetail...
    [​IMG]

...and one bear.
    [​IMG]

2. rk

I moved that camera to another location last time I checked it. I moved it to a tank, which I usually don't do, but I felt like it might be safe on this one. I checked it today and there were almost 8,000 photos. Because of where I put it I knew there would be lots of wind pics, and I wasn't disappointed! Fortunately after weeding out the wind pics I still had enough photos to compile a little video of all the fun these whitetails were having. On Aug 24 a group of them kept running circles around the tank, pretty funny...

And yes, there was a coyote and a person in the video.

3. lynn1130

lynn1130 Staff Member Mod Premium Member

Looks promising.

rk likes this.
  4. rk

No monster bucks, but a couple of them aren't too bad.

If you watch it on the YouTube site where you can slow it down to .75 or .5 speed you can see more detail.

Logan likes this.
  5. Schoom14

Schoom14 Staff Member Mod Premium Member

That spot looks solid!

6. Nice rk, Different spot for you, you normally dont do tanks well, but this one looks to be good with some cover to set up a blind or such. This tank sure looks promising.

7. rk

Oddly enough, this tank is not far from a road but there are no signs of any brush blinds on it that I noticed.

8. They're so cute lol.