Arizona Hunting Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spring cleaning, threw away a lot of the kids toys. Found a tub of 40SW factory fresh ammo. Any interest in this stuff or is all 9mm everyone is wanting?
I only have 1 40sw gun and a chit ton of hand loads to last forever

·
Registered
66 Posts
Oof that's a pile right there, I'd be on it but my 40 does not like WWB at all. Shouldn't be around long lol

·
Registered
66 Posts
They do, I've been putting off some matches until the ammodemic settles a bit.

what ya asking and where you located for pickup?

·
Super Moderator
13,841 Posts
khmer, I got 2- 40s, carbine and handgun, I got couple hundred rounds, so whats asking price for this stuff ? Id rather trade to be honest, may have something you want. Im trying to clear out a bunch of scatter ammo right now, stuff you dont need but maybe, IDK? Send me a PM and Ill call you rickity tick !!! Posting on an open forum has given me the willys a bit.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I received a lot of PMs. Please give me some time to try to move this box so I can get a count of everything and try to figure out what the heck these even costs

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
If there is any left I’d take a couple boxes.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'll send PMs to everyone. I'm in north phoenix. Meet ups during the day and in busy parking lots for everyones safety. was doing the math on what it would take to make and reload 40sw along with what retail and other forums that are being SOLD for (listing prices are lot higher) 60CPR seems pretty fair

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have 2 40’s as well, but am sure you are not wanting to ship ammo?
Not at this time. I've looked into it before and shipping kills it a bit having to go through UPS or FedEx ORMD unless someone knows of a cheaper way to ship

1 - 16 of 16 Posts