Arizona Hunting Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I notice on the other sites that several people have had their credit card charged...I haven't yet :roll: but am hoping for the best.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Good Luck! I really hope they come back for more.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nothing here yet....

Dang it...Well, I guess we can take solace in the fact they haven't finished yet..

Come on dice - daddy needs a new pair of shoes!! :eek:

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Nothing for me, but all is not lost. I only applied for antelope and pigs online.

Elk and deer were paper apps

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
My card has 2 charges for $158 & 1 for $19.50 so my partner and I have bull tags :D and my daughters probably do too, not sure tho as their 2nd choice was cows in the limited op units, first choice was any elk in the same units. Only the youngest put in for deer, the oldest will be in college and didn't think she should take that much time off and I tagged out in Jan with a bow. Now just have to wait to find out what units we got.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Very cool, slim!

So far, no card hits, and no results posted for my paper apps...

Anyone else draw anything yet??

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Oh boy - from AZOD :roll:

Not trying to alarm anyone too much, but one of the guys who called me is now pretty bummed because he heard from an employee of AZGF that people have been hit for tags they didn't even put in for. An example was one guy only put in for elk & deer and had a pending charge for $195 sheep tag. There is rumor that they screwed it up so bad that they might have to redo the draw. I don't know how true that is, but if it is as bad as they are claiming I don't know how they will fix it.

G

·
DO OVER

DO OVER! DO OVER! I didn't get a CC hit so I am all for a DO OVER. :lol:

Not really. I don't think I would want them to take my tag away after finding out my CC was hit and have to think about NOT getting a tag.
This is not good.
And don't forget "hear say" right now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts