Arizona Hunting Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aoudad with a bow ...I was actually wanting t shoot a Sika Deer when this guy came in..I had sat at another tree stand where about 30for them came in ..you couldn't do anything ..so i moved to a new place to sit and this guy now hangs in the club house BEfore

After

·
Administrator
6,602 Posts
That is too cool knine. You really know how to humble some of us wannabe archers. I really like that mount, thanks for sharing the pics.

Oh yeah, how much did that critter weigh - field weight? Hard to tell with all the front mane hair, but I'd guess around 225 lbs?

·
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Every bit of 200 plus...was all bob and I could do to hoist him onto the truck...kinda like them back east whitetails

Just lucky with all the trips to texas with Bob....

I have sat at some stands....watching the trees grow and then some places where there is an abundance of animals ...still got wait for the one you want ...and when that one comes in ...amazing what the heart will do

G

·
I saw those mounts in the club house. Awlsome I must say. I took a bunch of photos of your mounts. We went down for a Phesant Hunt. I would recommend any one to take a trip down there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts