Archived Deer Picture Post - Best of the Best

Discussion in 'Big Game' started by AZ~ThunderDan, Feb 7, 2007.

1. AZ~ThunderDan

AZ~ThunderDan Site Administrator Staff Member Super Mod Mod Premium Member

I got to looking through the "My Pictures" folder on my PC and it dawned on me that I have a boat-load of various deer pictures. I guess I'm intrigued with deer, mule deer mostly, but I like most any deer picture if it's a dandy one.

So, I got to thinking, how many others have a stock pile of deer photo's? We could start a new thread and post, let's say, our Top 5 favorite deer pictures in the Deer forum? This may burden those with dial-up connections, but I think it'd be interesting to see what everyone has to offer.

Steve - Tom, would this type of thread bog down the server or cause any problems? If not, maybe we could carry this over in the other species forums? What'ya think?

2. I have some pictures :D

I'm getting a scanner to scan off some of my old photos of deer my family has taken over the years. There's a couple of good ones. I'd like to see everyone's.

3. Chief

Chief Guest

[​IMG]

Not a big buck, just a doe and fawn in our backyard during last years monsoon season. I usually spend the first few minutes of the morning sitting out in the rock garden enjoying my morning coffee and the last few evening minutes enjoying a "sun downer." Like I said not a big buck but I really enjoy looking at this picture

4. AZ~ThunderDan

That is a beautiful picture Chief. Rarely do the deserts stay that vibrant and green. You're a blessed man to have a backyard like the one you have.

My idea was to post pictures where the emphasis is more focused on the deer themselves. These could be pics from trail-cams, harvest poses, scouting trips, digi-scoping, etc. Landscapes w/deer pics are cool though. :wink:

Here's a teaser picture - and an idea of the pictures I'm asking others to post.

[​IMG]

5. AZ~ThunderDan

6. Not real big deer but it is one of my favorite pictures. We had a great time that day.

[​IMG]

7. Chief

Chief Guest

[​IMG]

November 2006 - Coues grossed 113.5