Arizona Hunting Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kenton6 spent the last couple days creating a membership card for Arizona. It is free to sign up. Just click on the following link provided and we will send you your card in the mail.

http://www.arizonahuntingtoday.com/members

The card will automatically enter you into ALL future site give-aways and discounts to participating businesses.

If you have any questions let us know or contact Desert Rat for details.
Thanks

:tea:

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
I put in all my info.........thanks for giving us this opportunity to get discounts, it is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I heard a little birdy in my office this afternoon tell me that the first batch of AZ membership cards have been created and mailed out... They have been sent from our Florida office by kenton6 :D

·
Administrator
6,608 Posts
Shoot... seems I'm always a day late and a dollar short. Oh well, I'll look for mine in the next mail-out. Thanks for providing these discount cards.

G

·
Members Cards

I just Missed being the first to post about getting mine AZSLIM. :mrgreen:
But I go one better. PICTURES.

Still don't have the " taking Pictures" down yet, but I take alot of them. :lol:

I didn't have anything to do, but kill some time before I have to pick the BOSS up at the airport tonight.
I am still try to figure out how I can sneak out tomorrow to do some Bobcat calling.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Got my card today. Now need to find out where to use it around here.
Ahh - and now were at the crux of the matter....

Seriously, since we don't have an Arizona sales rep yet (hint hint) - if you know any business owners that may be interested, send them our way. The idea is that we will offer some free advertising to companies that offer a discount to our members.

·
Registered
81 Posts
WOOHOO GOT MY CARD IN THE MAIL THE OTHER DAY. VERY NICE. THANKS GUYS...

·
Registered
124 Posts
I got my card in less than a week :D . The only problem is they misspelled my name :oops:. LOL, not that I really care. I am just glad to be a part of this new and upcoming forum.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hey Friz95, just go back to the registration page and this time fill out the info and check the box that says "This is an update" I am more that happy to redo your card.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Actually, Friz95, I found your card and my mistake. I'll just make the change and mail you out a new one in a couple days. Sorry! I get pounding them keys and old habits die hard.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.