Arizona Hunting Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kenton6 spent the last couple days creating a membership card for Arizona. It is free to sign up. Just click on the following link provided and we will send you your card in the mail.

http://www.arizonahuntingtoday.com/members

The card will automatically enter you into ALL future site give-aways and discounts to participating businesses.

If you have any questions let us know or contact Desert Rat for details.
Thanks

:tea:

·
Administrator
6,666 Posts
Shoot... seems I'm always a day late and a dollar short. Oh well, I'll look for mine in the next mail-out. Thanks for providing these discount cards.

G

·
Members Cards

I just Missed being the first to post about getting mine AZSLIM. :mrgreen:
But I go one better. PICTURES.

Still don't have the " taking Pictures" down yet, but I take alot of them. :lol:

I didn't have anything to do, but kill some time before I have to pick the BOSS up at the airport tonight.
I am still try to figure out how I can sneak out tomorrow to do some Bobcat calling.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Got my card today. Now need to find out where to use it around here.
Ahh - and now were at the crux of the matter....

Seriously, since we don't have an Arizona sales rep yet (hint hint) - if you know any business owners that may be interested, send them our way. The idea is that we will offer some free advertising to companies that offer a discount to our members.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Actually, Friz95, I found your card and my mistake. I'll just make the change and mail you out a new one in a couple days. Sorry! I get pounding them keys and old habits die hard.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.