AZ Huntin Get together???

Discussion in 'Community Campfire' started by Desert_Ram, May 2, 2007.

1. Hey there has been talk about an AZ Huntin Get together i think we should do one guys lets do one in williams and i'll see if i can get 10 or 20 of our 3-D targets and bring up and make it a big fun event what are all your thoughts on this??? lets hear em come on now!!! :)

2. Sounds good, with work I could only do a Sunday though.

Ron

3. Thats quite a long haul for me unless I'm already up there scouting . But possible. I'm always game, just have to see what my schedule looks like.

4. TallPaul

TallPaul Guest

Sounds like a good idea. Not sure if I could make it, But would love to blast a 3-D Target with my 12ga. Have any 5x5 Deer?

5. forgot to say NO GUNS !!! on the 3-D's or i kill em and grill em :) who does shootem, someone has shot one deer with a 9mm and they better hope that i dont find out who they are. GGRRR!!! cause they can run but they can't hide from me. TTTEE HHEE we can make this for next summer also guys not this year if you want. just an idea.

6. TallPaul

TallPaul Guest

Desert Ram, Yes I have a 9mm. I did want to try my shotgun with a slug though. 9mm will work. Cool.

oh no guns.....
    .:nyah:

7. GRRR TallPaul you best be able to outrun me!!!! :runforhills: cause like i tell customers I DONT PLAY NICE AND I HAVENT HAD MY SHOTS!!!! :nyah: lmao J/K try it and see what happens!!!!