Bagged a Little Guy

Discussion in 'Big Game' started by kenton6, Nov 15, 2006.

1. kenton6

kenton6 Guest

Sorry, I've been so busy I haven't had time to visit here but wanted to share a pic of my little 6 pointer I picked up on the last day of hunting camp. My wife is in the hospital and that is keeping me busy. Here's the pic.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Well, I don't see a picture, but congratulations anyway!

More importantly, I hope your wife is doing well and recovering from whatever it is that ails her.
    If you live around my neck of the woods (Queen Creek, AZ) or within a couple of hours and need some help,
    be sure to let me know. I'll be happy to do what I can.

3. Friz95

Friz95 Guest

Congrats on the buck. :beer: I hope all is well with the wife and it is nothing to serious.

4. Hey Kenton6, we are having your deer again for dinner tonight with potatoes and squash. Kids can't get enough of it. :wink:

Hope mom is doing well. I talked to her on the phone and no word yet what may be the problem. They may be talking pneumonia...

5. Chief

Chief Guest

Congratulations on a good looking buck, but more importantly hoping all goes well with your wife's health problems. Tell her that she got a family out here in the desert wishing her a speedy recovery.

6. Hey...looks like a pretty nice buck to me. My mulie was about the same size and is just scrumsous. Hope the little lady is all better by now.