Arizona Hunting Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, I've been so busy I haven't had time to visit here but wanted to share a pic of my little 6 pointer I picked up on the last day of hunting camp. My wife is in the hospital and that is keeping me busy. Here's the pic.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Well, I don't see a picture, but congratulations anyway!

More importantly, I hope your wife is doing well and recovering from whatever it is that ails her.
If you live around my neck of the woods (Queen Creek, AZ) or within a couple of hours and need some help,
be sure to let me know. I'll be happy to do what I can.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Hey Kenton6, we are having your deer again for dinner tonight with potatoes and squash. Kids can't get enough of it. :wink:

Hope mom is doing well. I talked to her on the phone and no word yet what may be the problem. They may be talking pneumonia...

G

·
Congratulations on a good looking buck, but more importantly hoping all goes well with your wife's health problems. Tell her that she got a family out here in the desert wishing her a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey...looks like a pretty nice buck to me. My mulie was about the same size and is just scrumsous. Hope the little lady is all better by now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts