Arizona Hunting Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
9C228E5B-9344-4826-A648-FC31063FB360.jpeg
I’ve had this Bersa .22 for many years and somewhere along the line I lost the clip. It is a model 224 LR.
Any help getting a clip would be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My hair is the same. My wife makes sure of that. But thanks Fern.

·
Super Moderator
13,975 Posts
I got a Bersa .380, took it apart, cant seem to get it back together., I did something wrong, Dang it, James was up at the house a few hours ago, Bet he could have fixed it for me. Beware: Come to my house your going to asked to fix if you can.

·
Registered
114 Posts
This looks like it could be what you are looking for. Not sure though since I don't know the model name of the gun.

Actually I guess it's called "Model 224" which this magazine would fit. Don't seem to see them for sale anywhere else, so you might wanna snatch that up right away! Or just buy a Taurus TX-22. :)

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok...snatched. Thank you for the help and hope it is correct. I am a bow person but would like to shoot this pistol once in awhile.
P.S. I am not buying any more pistols.

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Every time I searched for this magazine I got zilch. Been years since I last tried. I threw it out to folks on this site and BABOOM. Thank you Benthephilosopher. Tried the new mag yesterday and a big YES.
LOVE THIS SITE
(And today I learned why Bearfoot1 is really Bear-foot) Good stuff

·
Registered
114 Posts
Every time I searched for this magazine I got zilch. Been years since I last tried. I threw it out to folks on this site and BABOOM. Thank you Benthephilosopher. Tried the new mag yesterday and a big YES.
LOVE THIS SITE
(And today I learned why Bearfoot1 is really Bear-foot) Good stuff
Glad it worked out man! Enjoy the plinking!

·
Super Moderator
13,975 Posts
Im hoping Dad 0 6 or someone else can fix my Bersa so I can shoot it again. We got no gunsmith in Payson, AZ. Anyone want to relocate to payson and open a shop, you would be VERY Busy !!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts