Arizona Hunting Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After coming from our " Pot Stirrer's of America" meeting tonight ( the 5th Thursday of the month) at the local Diner ( we just have Coffee :D ) stopped for some photos of the Blue Moon. Every one knows what a Blue Moon is right?

Okay so I stink at taking photos ,like I stink at hunting. :nyah:

Once in a Blue Moon.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Dave I have a few of those and some that are worse. What kind of camera you using. Love your photos of Sunup and Sundowns.

·
Registered
131 Posts
TP,
I was using a Nikon D80 with the 80-400mm VR zoom lens zoomed out all the way. So far I am a total derelict when it comes to photography. As you can see in my photo, using one of the auto modes on the camera makes the picture over exposed. I still have to learn how to set the shutter and aperture to get the right exposure. I have tried to coax Tony in a couple times to help but he hauls a$$ when he can see how much work it would take to teach me how to take a picture :) More work than a stinkin pig hunt :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cool Dave, I have a tri pod myself. It works wonders but I usully have someone else take my photos. I need to figure out how the exposurs all work. I try something new and can't remember what I did from one pic. to the other.LOL Old age I guess. :)

PS. Nice photo of the moon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts