Bull Cache

Discussion in 'Big Game' started by AZ~ThunderDan, Jan 23, 2007.

1. AZ~ThunderDan

AZ~ThunderDan Site Administrator Staff Member Super Mod Mod Premium Member

I just received these pictures in an e-mail from a friend. I had no idea there were bull elk of this quality where they were photographed. Great gene pool at work here.

I know there's not much landscape to view, but would anyone care to guess where these bulls are located? Yep, they're in Arizona.

Gotta love that 9X9! :shock:

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Friz95

Friz95 Guest

WOW!!! Those are some dandy bulls to say the least. It's amazing to me none of them have any broken tines this late in the year.
    Great pictures...Thanks for sharing

3. Hey Dan,

I got those pics in an email last year, but they didn't say that they were from AZ. Too bad I wasn't the lucky guy who took the pics.

4. TallPaul

TallPaul Guest

A few things here Dan, Some of the photos don't enlarge when I try to enlarge. And TWO What unit are they in. :mrgreen: I am putting in for Elk this week. :mrgreen:

Great photos and what big Elk that 9x9 is.

5. AZ~ThunderDan

AZ~ThunderDan Site Administrator Staff Member Super Mod Mod Premium Member

I can't promise the photos were taken where the e-mail said they were. I was a third-party recipient, so who knows for sure? Snopes? LoL!

The e-mail I received says the pictures were taken in Logan Canyon - Four Corners. That means Navajo Reservation. :cry:

6. I read that they are the Katchina bulls.

7. If you enlarge the pic with the three bulls in it the one on the right appears to have an ear tag , seems to be farm bulls.
    PM

Last edited: May 1, 2007
  8. there is a elk farm between cortez and durango (sp??) and the trees in those pics resemble the area. that would be my guess