Arizona Hunting Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok the chatroom is now open lets hear how you all feel about G&F closing down the online apps i want your input on this see you there

G

·
I went to the chat box. click on it. Up came a white box. It told to click on it to activate. Which I did. Then it started loading, and loading, and so on. It never loaded. I just gave up.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok click on chat box then you need to make sure your username and password are in there also and hen you want the az room you should go right in you might try again again to see what happens

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
when you go to the bottom of the page here and click on chat it has username thats Cochise and whatever your password is we are in the hunting room so just click enter

G

·
I guess it's just not going to work for me. When I click on it. I don't see anything about username and passwords. It just says it's loading. It never seems to stop loading.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sorry you couldnt get into the chatroom :( maybe next time you will make it you might also have to download java also i didnt think about that lastnight

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
omg how funny sorry to laugh wish it would have worked lastnight for you will you'll just have to come in this sunday at 8pm glad it worked though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts