check this out

Discussion in 'Community Campfire' started by bowhuntinmaniac, Jul 9, 2006.

1. AZ~ThunderDan

AZ~ThunderDan Site Administrator Staff Member Super Mod Mod

Darn, not sure why, but the video doesn't load on my PC. I got tired of waiting for it to finish loading and I closed the session. I tried it 3 seperate times. Must be my Windows ME.

Judging from some of the comments, that may be a good thing? Then again...?

2. It loads for me.........didnt see the comments. There is nothing obscene about it.
    The girl is a contortionist and shoots a bow with her feet while she is upside down, and she hit the bullseye.
    From what I see, it was on TV.

3. AZ~ThunderDan

I swear, computers have a mind of their own! I just clicked the link again and it opened right up! Man, I hope I can shoot that good using my hands. She's awesome, and very cute too!

bhm, the comments I saw were from another site. I tried a search earlier to see if I could find another website video that would load. Some of the comments were not very tasteful.

Not that I'm a squeaky-clean kind of guy or anything... :roll: but we do wish to keep this a "family friendly" site.

Right Desert Rat? :wink:

4. I guess I missed that part, maybe we should just get the the thread deleted......Marshall?

5. AZ~ThunderDan

I personally don't see any need to delete the thread. The "inapropriate" comments I saw posted about the video were posted on another website, not via the link provided here. Sorry for any confusion or concerns.