Arizona Hunting Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess I am the first to post here. Pull up a seat and we can shoot the bull here by the fire. :lol:

[/b]ME AND MY SON JOSH[/url]

·
Registered
84 Posts
Does that senior mean because he's oldest or because he can sling bull better than most?

I have to admit that I've only driven through Arizona before. What a gorgeous place!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kenton6 said:
Does that senior mean because he's oldest or because he can sling bull better than most?

Because I sling it with the best. Watch the age jokes around here. :lol:

Nice to meet ya Tom and welcome.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Howdy guys, hope this site takes off and does well. Time permitting I'll be adding some of my thoughts on predator hunting which is my passion, although I do enjoy all types of hunting. Have been "lucky" enough to call in all of AZ's predators, but did not bag the bear. He came in while I was just out calling for whatever and I did not have a bear tag with me. Also will visit the recipes forum as I enjoy gourmet cooking such as "Possum on an Oak Board" - "Road Kill Squirrel with Gravy" - Rattlesnake Sandwich Spread" and "Creamed **** Casserole" just to name a few of my better recipes. :p

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes nice to have you here Chief. I see you posted some already. Love the Predators stuff. I can use all the help I can get.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts