Come On In

Discussion in 'Hunting Lounge' started by TallPaul, Jun 29, 2006.

1. TallPaul

TallPaul Guest

I guess I am the first to post here. Pull up a seat and we can shoot the bull here by the fire. :lol:

[​IMG]
    [/b]ME AND MY SON JOSH[/url]

2. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Super Mod Mod

We wanted the senior bull-shooter to go first :lol:

3. TallPaul

TallPaul Guest

GOOD ONE Marshall. :mrgreen:

4. Does that senior mean because he's oldest or because he can sling bull better than most?

I have to admit that I've only driven through Arizona before. What a gorgeous place!

5. TallPaul

TallPaul Guest

6. Trust me, Tom ain't no spring chicken himself... :wink:

7. Howdy guys, hope this site takes off and does well. Time permitting I'll be adding some of my thoughts on predator hunting which is my passion, although I do enjoy all types of hunting. Have been "lucky" enough to call in all of AZ's predators, but did not bag the bear. He came in while I was just out calling for whatever and I did not have a bear tag with me. Also will visit the recipes forum as I enjoy gourmet cooking such as "Possum on an Oak Board" - "Road Kill Squirrel with Gravy" - Rattlesnake Sandwich Spread" and "Creamed Coon Casserole" just to name a few of my better recipes. :p

8. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Super Mod Mod

Hey Chief - welcome! Good to see you here!!

9. TallPaul

TallPaul Guest

Yes nice to have you here Chief. I see you posted some already. Love the Predators stuff. I can use all the help I can get.

10. Man, those are some pretty descriptive recipes there Chief. I'll be watching to see what those are concocted from.