Credit Card Hits

Discussion in 'Hunting Lounge' started by rk, Mar 14, 2007.

1. rk

rk Staff Member Super Mod Mod Premium Member

Well, ladies and gentlemen, let the fun begin. My card has a temporary authorization for $114 from G&F.

2. AZ~ThunderDan

AZ~ThunderDan Site Administrator Staff Member Super Mod Mod Premium Member

Cool... sounds like you'll be hunting.

I'd check my credit card right now but I already know I ain't getting drawn.

Only 4 BP's for antelope and 1 for elk. Nope, ain't happening.

3. Friz95

Friz95 Guest

Mine has a hold of $342, I don't think this happened last fall when I DIDN'T get drawn.
    :?:

But then again, I can't remember shinola anymore :!:

Just ask my wife.

4. $114 for me, looks like I will be elk hunting this year in September.

5. rk

rk Staff Member Super Mod Mod Premium Member

TD, unlikely maybe, certainly not impossible.

6. Yep, they're hitting alright, me and my son got drawn for elk! WooooHoooo
    This from G&F........

Payment processing is currently in progress. The Drawing results will be available on this site by April 16th, 2007. Thank you for your consideration and patience.

Friz...looks like 3 elk tags for you man!

Good luck to all.

7. Come on Thunder, we all gotta know if your goin too!!!
    Check it man......quit bein a woos! :lol:

8. AZ~ThunderDan

AZ~ThunderDan Site Administrator Staff Member Super Mod Mod Premium Member

OK, I just checked and nothing has hit my card -- yet. And seriously, I couldn't care less. I can always go archery deer hunting, that's where my passion is anyway.

I just wish my son and/or wife would get drawn. I've put everyone in on separate applications for the past 5 years. I've drawn 2 rifle bull elk, 2 rifle deer and 1 fall turkey tag during that time, while my wife and son have drawn nothing. :cry: This year, I'm really wanting one or both of them to draw.

Just once, I would really like to draw an antelope tag. That'll probably happen when I'm 88 and too feeble to leave the house alone. Hey wait... I have a GPS. :shock:

9. Friz95

Friz95 Guest

"Friz...looks like 3 elk tags for you man! "

That would really be awesome, as neither my brother nor my brother in-law have ever gotten an elk. It seems like everytime time I apply with them we get bonus points and when I apply alone I get drawn. Maybe this year will be different.
    Depending on what/if we got drawn for I just might have to let them have the first crack or two. Or maybe I'll just get mine out of the way the first day so I can
    help them. :D
    Anyway, good luck to everyone who does get a tag and better luck next time for those who do not. If I can be of any help to those who do draw a tag, I am not oppossed to giving what information I do have (which probably isn't that much) as long as you intend to put your time in the field and not spend all of your time escouting. No excuses this year as the draw is 4 months earlier than previous years.