Arizona Hunting Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have decals almost ready for U.S. Hunting Today. They should be done this week. But here is what they will look like. I think this would look nice on every pickup truck across North America don't you? :wink:

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah we had this discussion before we decided to do decals and we had to represent all of North America so we went with Whitetails instead.

We had some people vote in an elk and some voted in a moose but we felt the whitetail represented a wider range of people. Sorry if you aren't fond of the whitetail. We hope to someday do specific decals for each state. :D Then each state could get an animal that represents their area.

·
Registered
970 Posts
It's not that I'm not fond of whitetails, it justb isnt popular here.......and they cant really pass as Coues either.
Well, can you make a special sticker fer Rat....with a javelina on it?

·
Registered
53 Posts
hay there pard! THEE most popular game animal among the real hunters in AZ is the whitetail. :lol: LOL

Now that is a real nice Coues on the sticker. Is your pic the actual size of the sticker?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The actual sticker is only 4 inches in diameter. The picture is blown up a little bit.

Chief, we aren't sure yet on what the price will be or how we are going to distribute them. I heard somewhere through the grapevine that the first 1,000 will be promos and handed out free to members as long as they place it on their truck. :wink:

·
66 Posts
I've never hunted a white tail. Maybe they should have gone with some type of crossed rifle and shotgun set up. Hey wait, everybody hunts rabbits dont they?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Jeez chief.....thats quite the bod on that woman you got there! Like the walk too. You really shouldn't post pics of the wife though,. She might get kinda riled! :wink:

·
Administrator
6,635 Posts
Sorry to get off topic of the decals, but if Chief's wife looked like that warrior woman, I doubt he'd be spending his spare time on this forum talking about hunting/fishing. :roll:

His new avatar casts a different light on these guttered thoughts...

"What'ya mean you want me to show you my honey-hole?" -- or --

"Measure what rack?"

LMAO

Now, back to the topic. Steve, I'd gladly display that decal on my truck.

G

·
Yeah Steve I would put one on my truck also.

It's all Dan's fault, he is the one that suggested we all have avatars, didn't even know what an avatar was, had to look it up.

·
Registered
256 Posts
LMOA thunder! :lol:
I too would gladly display that on my truck........the sticker I mean! :D Well.......the warrior woman also!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We can get a sticker made up with that woman on it.

Well whoever would like to place one on their truck (or car) send me a PM with your address and I should be able to send them out next week.

·
Administrator
6,635 Posts
Oh shoot... I forgot to order mine.

Hey Steve, do you still have my mailing address?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts