Did you get your license?

Discussion in 'Hunting Lounge' started by DezrtRat, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Yeah, it is but it also proves that if everything else fail, read the instructions. Your are supposed to print your license and if you fail to do that, don't save it as a PDF and then call G&F and bit-- that you failed to get your license you should be charge for a duplicate. Everything costs money these days, for everyone, including G&F so if you keep taking up their time plan on paying for it. Time is money!

2. Wow someone found this thread from the depths of the earth lol.
    But I always buy my license online now. It lets you save the pdf file to hit computer and I print out two. One for my wallet and a second in my truck that will be anjust in case something happens to my wallet while out

VTinAZ likes this.

3. Yep, makes it super convenient then after it’s signed I laminate mine so it’s protected from the elements and won’t rip... I’m still able to add stamps and stickers and sign where needed.. Like fern said, make a few copies and have that piece of mind

4. Love getting mine online as well--1 for my wallet, one for my truck, one for my pack and an extra just in case ;-)

GPaBobo likes this.
  5. I do 3 copies like said above and I keep a picture on my phone also.

GPaBobo likes this.
  6. The process has come a long way since I started this post 7 years ago.

7. One good thing about turning 70 is a Pioneer License.