Arizona Hunting Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the canoe and the dog to Dog town today,
The Bold Eagle flying and trout limit made may day.
Trout are 10"-12"

Happy Easter.

Green.

·
Super Moderator
13,711 Posts
Nice Green, I wanted to go on this trip, Green Invited me a couple days earlier, But, as usual I had to work, and I got family coming over this weekend. Another trip soon.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
More room for my puppy and fishing gear then same lenth kayak. Moving fast enough on the water.

Green.

I have that same canoe, they are great solo canoes. Nice work on the rainbows.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Good job Green.

I went fishing at Lynx yesterday, MISTAKE! Huge crowds because I forgot it was Easter weekend, so all the fish were pushed in the middle of the lake from all the swimmers, and the trout they stocked were barely catchable. I caught one 7" brown trout, and that was a pretty big one I guess. I did well earlier this week with sizable rainbows, but couldn't even catch a cold yesterday besides that little guy.

·
Super Moderator
13,711 Posts
I went SWIMMING at Lynx lake one time, my canoe tipped over, LOL,,, water was cold, had to dive down in the murky water, 7ft deep , to retrieve tackle box and pole.

·
Registered
496 Posts
I went SWIMMING at Lynx lake one time, my canoe tipped over, LOL,,, water was cold, had to dive down in the murky water, 7ft deep , to retrieve tackle box and pole.
Oh no! Good thing you weren't at the deep end, lol.

One of these days I'm going to have to pony up for a canoe/kayak and slap a little trolling motor on it so I can troll at Lynx. I saw some guys with some good stringers who were using Hobie kick-paddle kayaks and/or canoes with trolling motors

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I went again today, got my limit in 3 hours,
It was windy and snow still on the south side of the lake.

11" - 13". one jumped like a dolphin. took some time to get it out.:)

Green.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Oh no! Good thing you weren't at the deep end, lol.

One of these days I'm going to have to pony up for a canoe/kayak and slap a little trolling motor on it so I can troll at Lynx. I saw some guys with some good stringers who were using Hobie kick-paddle kayaks and/or canoes with trolling motors
I want to put on one a paddle boat. One of those sun 4 seater with a built in cooler.

·
Super Moderator
13,711 Posts
That one looks like a Mullet for saltwater fishing.

·
Super Moderator
13,711 Posts
I want to put on one a paddle boat. One of those sun 4 seater with a built in cooler.
I got one of those 4 seaters, with a sun shade my wife may sell if your interested.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts