1. TallPaul

TallPaul Guest

So you made it this far and The draw WILL be out this week. I can't wait for Dove Season this year. My son has a new 20ga. and we should be doing Okay. Thought I would post a little tease from last year.
    Some Dove.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Now I'm getting anxious.

3. Some of those guys look awfully familiar. I cant wait to get started on my bird quest this fall. I will get every species possible in AZ. I just have to hope I draw for the ones that require it.

4. TallPaul

TallPaul Guest

Have fun Josh

Good luck on your quest Josh. If you need any help I can lend a hand. ( I Take pictures also.. not taking your wifes hobby, just helping ) And by the way everyone, Mr. Smith bagged the most in those tease pictures I posted in this post.
    hmmm, let me recall .. I think it was a limit of Dove, a few Quail (3 or 4) and 3 Rabbits.

5. I could have had a couple more rabbits but everyone else was done. That was a fun day. I dont think that spot will be open this year.

6. TallPaul

TallPaul Guest

Josh, it's still open. And it has ducks right next to it. :) Ever Google Earth it? :)

7. My machine is old I have windows 98, so I cant run google earth.

8. here are a few pics from past dove hunts, i cant wait either. i more month.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. TallPaul

TallPaul Guest

Nice pictures Clint, you guys got some birds. :D

10. TallPaul

TallPaul Guest

1 week away everybody ready? :D