Arizona Hunting Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious what others see on their AZGFD dashboard under the applications for 2021.
I have a receipt showing I put in/paid, but there is nothing listed for 2021.
Would appreciate knowing if this is typical?

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
2,624 Posts
I believe it is typical. I don't see my fall draw applications yet either.

·
Super Moderator
1,922 Posts
Seems something is always missing, usually bonus point tally's. This draw it's only showing I applied for turkey

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
"Society of Wine Educators" is a thing? :)
[/QUOTE]
Lol, yeah. Highly accredited group for both wine and spirits wholesalers/ distributors as well as restaurants/ retail.
Working on another accreditation with them.

·
Super Moderator
3,763 Posts
I'm crossing my fingers and toes for my 1st draw win!!! How long after closing do they typically post the results?
That's always a guess on here that we probably should start a betting chart on. That would probably have the gaming commission investigating us. Basically it is anyone's guess with the issues they have had with the process.

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
That's always a guess on here that we probably should start a betting chart on. That would probably have the gaming commission investigating us. Basically it is anyone's guess with the issues they have had with the process.

That is what I have gathered scouring the interwebs. The lotto commission should include the draw on their sports betting package!!

·
Super Moderator
2,624 Posts
Theoretically, you should be able to look at the credit card update deadline and expect the draw to start within a day or so after. It has happened. Last draw, not so much.

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Met a warden at a bbq recently and he said they expected a timely and smooth draw this go around, unlike elk/pronghorn draw ended up playing out. So far everything is still pending. Let's hope for some card hits today!

·
Super Moderator
2,624 Posts
Guys, there won't be any card hits until AFTER the credit card update date. There is no need to be watching your bank accounts until AFTER that date.

Reactions: azelkhntr and rk

·
Administrator
6,548 Posts
Guys, there won't be any card hits until AFTER the credit card update date. There is no need to be watching your bank accounts until AFTER that date.
^^THIS^^

They will post/announce when the deadline is for updating credit cards, nothing will happen until AFTER that deadline. If things go smoothly this time, they SHOULD start charging cards the day after that deadline.

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
This will be the first year I've gotten drawn after my hunt was over

Good thing I'm an honest hunter and will tag my euro mount for G&F's records

1 - 16 of 16 Posts