Dumb question of the day....

Discussion in 'Community Campfire' started by DutchmanAZ, Jan 25, 2007.

1. How did you come up with or get your user name for this site?

Mine comes from the nickname my Dad gave me "Dutch". Tried that name on a bbq forum and it was
    already taken, so I modified it do reflect my age (don't confuse this w/ my mental state :) ) and where I now live.

2. Dave Price

Dave Price Moderator Staff Member Mod Premium Member

Mine started with my first e-mail address [email protected] then I changed to AOL,
    that was taken. So I switched the r and the p = drpice now!

Dave Price

3. My wife's e-mail address....creed.

4. Cochise

Cochise Guest

Mine comes from the county from which I live in.

5. Chief

Chief Guest

When I was on active duty I was a Chief Warrant Officer, everyone referred to me as "Chief"

6. AZ~ThunderDan

AZ~ThunderDan Site Administrator Staff Member Super Mod Mod Premium Member

Got tired of the ThunderDan user-name, and I thought I'd chase folks off from here if I kept it... so I changed it to my PhotoBucket account name. :roll:

7. Mine is because all I can think of is archery hunting....all day, and all night, every day.I read about archery hunting most of the time. I burn through my new mags as they show up in just a couple of hours. My wife said to me Me "Man, you and archery!!!!!! so I flipped em and got archerman. She really thinks I am nuts and completely obsessed. SHE'S RIGHT! :lol:
    My name is archerman and I am an archery addict! There.......I finally said it. That's the first step......right?

8. Archerman,

You only start the step programs when your trying to quit. LOL.. My addiction is coues/archery/mule deer/hunting in general/being outside In that order. Now all I have to do is get an arrow into a coues.

My handle came from the coues addiction, and the #84 is the only way I was able to use coueshunter as a mail addy. then I got tired of typing coueshunter. so I shortened it to coues. and kept the 84 as distinction LOL

SHane.

9. Friz95

Friz95 Guest

I got mine from a commemerative lithograph of Isadore "Friz" Freleng, that I had hanging above my desk.
    He was the gentlemen who drew Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Yosemite Sam, etc. etc. for Warner Bros.
    The piece is titled "Friz" and he passed away in 1995. So there you have it Friz95.

10. ifishbaja

ifishbaja New Member

I used to fish in Baja all the time. At one point, I was making 8 to 10 trips deep into Baja per year. I am down to about two trips per year now so I think it's time for a new name.

Doug Gordon