Events!

Discussion in 'AHT Announcements & Forum Events' started by Desert Rat, May 5, 2007.

1. OK - we all belong to different groups. We all have varied interests. Some like 3-D shoots. Some like gun shows. Some like bass fishing. Periodically, most of us post these events from time to time.

I would like to ask that folks get to me, as often as possible - information about any outdoor-related events happening in Arizona. At a minimum, we will create a sub-forum on the board, dedicated to event listings. Best case, Steve figures out a calendar-thingy to put somewhere, where everyone in AZ ca stop by AHT, and see what is going on where.

My problem has always been, with all of the message boards - that the information is posted in dribs and drabs. I'd like to have a place where people can stop by, and see "what is going on in AZ during the Month of May"

If you belong to an organization, or are a person that know when every gun show is, or whatever - get the info to us, or have the responsible people at the organizations get the info to us.

2. From the AES Newsletter

Mark Your Calendars
    MAY 7 - AES GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING
    MAY 12 - PAYSON WILDLIFE FAIR
    MAY 18, 19, 20 - AES BIG LAKE BURRO CREEK PROJECT
    MAY 26, 27, 28 - ABA BOWHUNTER HAPPENING SUNRISE
    MAY 26, 27, 28 - DESERT BOWHUNTERS CLINTS WELLS 3-D
    JUNE 2, 3 - AES 26 BAR RANCH ADOPT-A-RANCH PROJECT
    JUNE 6 - BASS PRO SHOPS GRAND OPENING
    JUNE 8, 9 - AAF ANDERSON MESA WORK PROJECT
    JUNE 15, 16, 17 - AES WAPITI WEEKEND
    JUNE 23 - BOQUILLAS RANCH CLEAN- UP
    JULY 7 - ARIZONA BIG GAME SUPER RAFFLE DRAWING
    JULY 14 - ARIZONA ANTELOPE BANQUET
    JULY 21, 22 - AES UNIT 9 WATER TANK PROJECT
    AUG 4 - AES ANNUAL MEETING
    AUG 4 - ANNUAL AES ELK CLINIC
    AUG 4 - AES HUNT OF A LIFETIME DRAWING
    OCT 18, 19, 20, 21 - AES JUNIOR HUNT ELK CAMP

3. Dave Price

Dave Price Moderator Staff Member Mod Premium Member

There is the Calender in the bar at the top. I tried to add one of events listed by Desert Rat and it said I do not have permission

4. dr - We plan to utilize the calendar, and Steve and I are talking about how to administer it. For now, if you want to post the items here, or send them via e-mail or PM, we will add them to the calendar

5. i like that idea sounds good to me we have a ranch clean we do once a year and a kids fishing day and that would be great to have a place on the borad to put it go for it.