Ever wonder what...

Discussion in 'Community Campfire' started by AZ~ThunderDan, Sep 4, 2006.

1. AZ~ThunderDan

AZ~ThunderDan Site Administrator Staff Member Super Mod Mod Premium Member

...goes through the mind of a bunny-hugger vegan?

I subscribe to a medical newsletter called Daily Dose, written by Dr. William Campbell Douglass II, MD. Here's an interesting article I clipped from the latest newsletter. Almost sounds like I had written it. Too funny, and too true.

The (other) Rabbit Test

In keeping with the mainstream's theme of "eating right" instead of supplementing your diet with the vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that modern food processing strips out of our meals, I want to tell you an amusing anecdote I came across concerning Textured Vegetable Protein (TVP), a modern soy-based meat substitute the vegan and vegetarian crowd raves about...

Apparently, not even rabbits will eat the stuff!

According to a brief un-attributed editorial on NewsTarget.com, the author left some TVP on a small hillock behind his (or her) house - a place where the local rabbits, squirrels, and birds typically dispose of all manner of the author's old or extra foods in mere hours. And nothing touched the TVP for three days!

Now THAT's pretty telling. A vegetable product that large numbers of wrong-headed humans are stuffing into their faces in the name of health that rabbits and vermin won't even eat...

I wonder if anyone's ever tried to feed tofu to animals? What about veggie-burgers? Seems to me that vegetarians should submit their "health foods" to the rabbit test before even considering ingesting it themselves.

Better yet, they should use these foods to bait the bunny to within slingshot range, then eat the rabbit...

Now THAT would be real health food.

Hopping mad about being misled by the mainstream,

William Campbell Douglass II, MD

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2015
  2. Yep, I prefer good old fashioned meat, preferably from an animal I killed and butchered myself. I would as soon go hungry as eat some of the stuff the veggie's swear by.

3. kenton6

kenton6 Guest

That crap won't get past my lips