Arizona Hunting Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I’m interested in the 223 and 9mm. Where are you located.
just to make sure these are factory loads and not reload components correct

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, seemed a little weird.
I literally just created this account to sell the remaining stock of ammo I have. You don't want to buy it? You don't to. I'm just selling them for what I bought them at prior to all the ammo shortages and price hikes. Nothing more. The ammo is not reloaded brass.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Truth be told, I was purchasing an M82A1 back in October, purchased online and went through a local shop instead of my normal FFL for the transfer. Either my FFL was doing something wrong, or the NICS background check was a little more thorough with my 50 during a pandemic and an election year. Either way, I got denied the transfer. I tried fighting it with the FBI, but turns out a stupid misdemeanor from 15 years ago is what flagged me. I can automatically expunge that charge in 2024, but until then, I don't want to be caught with firearms, even if I went through legal channels and something slipped through the cracks to allow me to have them in the first place. The M82A1 is actually for sale at SNG tactical in Tucson for 6 grand.. brand new, never fired. The rest of my firearms I pawned off. Now I'm just trying to get rid of the leftovers.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tucson is a bit of a trip. Is the 50 bmg pmc bronze in factory boxes ?
Half are still in the factory boxes (10 boxes with 10 rounds per box). The other half was taken out of their factory boxes and placed into an Ammo can. All the same brand.

·
Super Moderator
13,971 Posts
Nice, Im selling alot of stuff also, Members here are always willing participants. Thank You Guys !!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts