Feral Hawgzilla

Discussion in 'Small Game' started by AZ~ThunderDan, May 16, 2007.

1. AZ~ThunderDan

AZ~ThunderDan Site Administrator Staff Member Super Mod Mod Premium Member

Folks, I know this isn't about javelina, but I felt it best to post this thread here.

I found this on another forum I visit daily. It was posted from a guy who lives in SE Alabama and I thought you might find it interesting. The guy who posted the story said the hog was taken in a 200-acre pen. Here's what was said:

"Just outside of Anniston, Alabama on Thursday May 3 2007, an 11-year old boy kills 1,051 lb. wild Feral hog. The pig was over 10' 7" long and was taken with a Smith & Wesson customized .50 caliber revolver shooting 350 grain bullets. Approximately 16 shots hit this massive beast, some leaving fist size holes and the monster hog continued to run for approximately a mile. The 11 year old boy is Jamison Stone, his father is Michael Stone.

The feral hog is definitely one of the biggest, if not the biggest ever taken by an 11-year old and Jamison is now looking for a big shotgun and hoping Dragons are real."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. TallPaul

TallPaul Guest

Big One

And to think I can't even find a 40# Javelina.:rolleyes:

Man, that is one big animal. I thought it was Photo Shopped , I guess it is real.

3. Chief

Chief Guest

There are a lot of hogs in Alabama. I remember once while going to a training course at Fort Rucker stopping at a local pub --- full of hogs! Not as pretty as the one Az-Thunder posted but at least as big.

4. TallPaul

TallPaul Guest

Not Wild

Well looks like this big fat pig was not wild. Rised on a farm and some bullcrap about getting out of it's pen.:mrgreen:
    Still that is one big Feral Hog ! I think that would last a few months in the old frig.

5. TallPaul

TallPaul Guest

6. AZ~ThunderDan

AZ~ThunderDan Site Administrator Staff Member Super Mod Mod Premium Member

Photoshop
    evidence of altered photos. Either way, it's still a huge hawg.