fess up.....

Discussion in 'Hunting Lounge' started by az426, Oct 10, 2006.

1. okay guys lay the cards down, where and what did you put in for.i talked a friend into putting in with me for the archery javelina hunt in 22 1st choice.i have got skunked the last 2 times for ham hunts so exploring the archery hunt this time around.

i was at the game and fish in mesa this am,boy it was busy.hopefully it was rifle hunters :lol:

2. 37A - archery pigs

Bowhuntinmaniac promised to take me huntin' :wink:

3. Archery javy this part of the state. for me, JR javy for the oldest, Rifle javy for the #2 kiddo.. JR turkey for both the kids, and turkey for me.

Oh and for those of you eyeballing MY turkey tag this year. Dont even think about it. I got my eye on it, and if anyone gets to close to it you might lose a trigger finger or something else along those lines. However if any of you want to hunt with ( not instead of) me and happen to draw the same tag ( as the one I will have in MY pocket) I have a nice camping set up, and am willing to share.

Shane

4. Chief

Chief Guest

Rifle javelina 35a first choice, HAM javelina 35a second choice.

5. I totally blew it. I waited till the last minute and could not get to G&F. So my spring will be taking the boat to the trout lakes and killing fish.

6. Jaybee

Jaybee Guest

I put in for general javelina for units 24B, & 37B. First time I put in for a draw and hoping I get to at least go out.

7. yeah i was skunked for a tag the last 2 yrs for the ham hunt.besides that i need another excuse to justify the spotting scope i have and only used on 1 hunt so far.

8. Rifle javelina - 37B 1st choice, 33 second.

9. TallPaul

TallPaul Guest

Rifle Javelina - 37B 1st choise because,
    Desert Rat said he wasn't putting in for that Unit :roflpmp: and last year I couldn't find any in that Unit. I even had one of the best helping me and we didn't see any. So there is one out there with my name on it. :lol: