Arizona Hunting Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Nice bass. That's the first bass I've seen anyone catch out of the local lakes in Prescott 馃槀

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice bass. That's the first bass I've seen anyone catch out of the local lakes in Prescott 馃槀
I know, there are tons of little guys n late summer, so there must be a few big ones around somewhere. That one was around 14 inches. I have heard there are crappie there too. I would love to get into those, but so far they are sasquatch mode. Heard stories, but never seen one.

Registered
I know, there are tons of little guys n late summer, so there must be a few big ones around somewhere. That one was around 14 inches. I have heard there are crappie there too. I would love to get into those, but so far they are sasquatch mode. Heard stories, but never seen one.
Yup, crappie are elusive for me too. I've never even laid eyes on one in my whole life... I've even done trips to renowned crappie lakes before, but the wind was always blowing or the bite was off.... Some day I'll find some lol.

Super Moderator
Nice Mixed Bag there. Id go Rick, Some fine eating right there, Ill go if you cant, you sure them bluegills didnt come from one of the lakes around Ed from Bama ??? HAHA !!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts