Arizona Hunting Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well it has been awhile since i have been able to get out and do some hunting for more then a morning here and there. a couple of weekends ago we had a great time. i couldnt belive the amount of bobcats we called in. we did close to 60 stands and called in 23 coyotes and 12 bobcats. even got 2 Javies. we got some great footage of the bobcats for my buddies next video. here are some pics. i also got my first coyote/ bobcat double, man was i excited.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Holy Cow,

Thats quite the collection of critters. I really like the coloring on those javy's. They are pretty dark and the white collar stands out nicely. And thats a whole bunch of cats. I havent seen that many in my lifetime. Pretty cool way to spend a weekend. I more then a little envious.

Congrats.

SHane

G

·
WOW

Always have the greatest pictures of the hunts. Great going.... one of these days that will be me. LOL. I still havn't bagged a Coyote yet. LOL. But before I die I will get a BOBCAT.

·
Administrator
6,635 Posts
Very nice...

cg, are you going to the AE Hunt?

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i am going to try and make it, the wife said go for it but i am sure that i will pay for it later. are any of you headed there. we will have to meet up.

·
Administrator
6,635 Posts
Blake and I are registered. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i will look for you guys on sat night if i make it. good luck up there i know it isnt the best time to be out there calling but hey any excuse to get out there. good luck!
Clint

1 - 8 of 8 Posts