First Membership Give-Away October 1st

Discussion in 'Community Campfire' started by sremington, Aug 30, 2006.

1. Ok it is official. We are doing our first drawing on October 1st.

We are giving away a Scope (3x12x50mm) from Maine Vue Optics: http://www.mvoptics.com

This scope retails at $249

To be eligible to win you must be a member of AZ. If you are not a member go ahead and click on the following link:
    http://www.arizonahuntingtoday.com/members

You can read all about the give-away and the rules here:
    http://www.arizonahuntingtoday.com/giveaway_details.html

Here is an image and basic details of the scope:

[​IMG]

For all those hunters making their living on the edges of fields and clear-cuts Maine Vue’s 3x12x50mm Riflescope ensures you’ll pull in every last bit of light of possible in the giant 50mm objective lens for early morning and late afternoon hunting. With the standard Anti Reflective Device (ARD) coming standard even for that rutting buck making a mid-day appearance in the open you won’t have to worry about sun blinding you through the scope. The Adjustable Objective featured on this scope will allow you to focus the scope at your quarry’s distance so you can tell whether that buck is a 6 or a 12 pointer.

2. Looks like I will have to buy a new rifle to put my new scope on........:D

3. Friz95

Friz95 Guest

HMMM..which rifle to put this on?????????
    I think it will look good on my Remington 700 in .270 cal.
    Thanks in advance.... :)

4. Yea it is a sweet scope. This is the same scope that the owner of Maine Vue Optics has mounted on his own rifle. I figured it would be a good way too determine which scope to give away.

Just a reminder: For those who are already members and carry a card, you do NOT have to reapply to be entered into this drawing. You are already submitted in.

Just so you all are aware and there is no questioning what is going on, we are giving away 2 of the exact same scope but in 2 totally different drawings. We are doing a drawing in AZ and then a separate one for Maine members.

We will be drawing a name from Maine members and one from Arizona members on October 1st. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me or one of the Mods. :D

5. To clarify, to be eligible for the drawing, you have to be a "card-carrying" member of the site... as opposed to someone who merely registered and posts...

(Cards are free, folks)

6. WOOOHOOOO i CAN PUT THAT ON MY NEW 300MAG THAT I AM GOING TO BUY ........

7. kenton6

kenton6 Guest

That's correct Rat!

Also to clarify. Any memberships that I receive up until the time of the drawing will be eligible even if they haven't received their card yet.

It is also important to note that to expedite things so the winner gets his prize as soon as possible, the card member has the responsibility to keep email address current and accurate. Once a winner is drawn, that person has 5 business days in which to respond to our notification. If they haven't by then, a second drawing will take place and the original is now made void.

8. TallPaul

TallPaul Guest

Kevin, are you buying it from Cabela's or SW. :lol2:

9. SW. Cabella's is more money. SW has the best price so far.

10. stweedie

stweedie Guest

Hey guys, hope everyone is getting geared up for hunting season. I'm going to be away next week during the drawing so whoever wins shoot me an email and let me know whether you want that 3-12x50AO in mil-dot or a duplex reticle, and I'll get it out in the mail to you when I get back to the office. I've got a little business trip planned that will allow me to get a little bit of bird hunting in while scouting some of my potential deer spots up in the big woods of Northern Maine.