Arizona Hunting Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Somebody needs to post here so thought I'd start it off. Some of my "stuff" Lesser Kudu - Zebra - Elephant - Lion - Croc's. The elephant was taken when it was still legal to import ivory into the US. During one of our many moves someone thought they needed the lion skin more than we did so it disappeared they also took one of the elephant tusks but couln't find the other one or ran out of time, so luckily we still have one. The lion was a big black mane guy who tipped the scales at close to 400 pounds. We killed many Croc's but for a rather ugly reason.

So how many of you guys have hunted outside of the US?

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Thanks Chief! I have hunted extensively in New Brunswick, Canada. Would like to get back some day and do a moose hunt with my dad.

·
Administrator
6,635 Posts
Chief said:
We killed many Croc's but for a rather ugly reason.
I'd call that "much needed depredation". 8)

I'd love to hunt Red Stag in Romania. Anyone see those monsters they have over there? I have some pics of some that makes a 400" bull elk look scrawny.

If someone asks me real nice, I could post some pics of those Red Stags. JK/LOL. :wink:

·
Administrator
6,635 Posts
Ah, what the heck... here's some to whet your fantasy.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Alex Welcome

Welcome Alex, I met you on the AZSJ Ducking a year ago. Just wanted to give you a nice welcome. :welcome:
Hope to hear from you often. Thanks for the post.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Re: Alex Welcome

i know.. i remember... i joined here just because of you:)) i read the post you made on azsj.org and i was curious to check out this web site so... i guess i liked.. :)

TallPaul said:
Welcome Alex, I met you on the AZSJ Ducking a year ago. Just wanted to give you a nice welcome. :welcome:
Hope to hear from you often. Thanks for the post.

·
Administrator
6,635 Posts
Tony, we have a 5-post minimum requirement here, before you're allowed to brag. JK/LOL!

Nice looking stag, thanks for picture sharing... and keep 'em coming.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thunder,

I am at your mercy and will attempt to restrain myself until sufficient time has elapsed. So dole out such pinishment as deemed appropriate but go easy on me since I'm a card-carrying AARP member. :rolleyes:

·
Administrator
6,635 Posts
outdoor writer, please, use no restraint. Post as often as you'd like. We all love pictures, and something tells me you have plenty to share. So, let's see them.

I was wondering, who is it that snitches folks off to the AARP? I've been getting lot's of mail offers from them lately. Sucks to get old...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thunder,

I guess the tongue-in-cheek aspect of my last message got lost in the shuffle. And if you just recently started getting mail from AARP, you have a LONG way to go before getting old. Trust me, I'm already there. :D

Here's a couple more from that same NZ trip.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts