First Topic!!!

Discussion in 'Big Game' started by Chief, Sep 4, 2006.

1. Chief

Chief Guest

Somebody needs to post here so thought I'd start it off. Some of my "stuff" Lesser Kudu - Zebra - Elephant - Lion - Croc's. The elephant was taken when it was still legal to import ivory into the US. During one of our many moves someone thought they needed the lion skin more than we did so it disappeared they also took one of the elephant tusks but couln't find the other one or ran out of time, so luckily we still have one. The lion was a big black mane guy who tipped the scales at close to 400 pounds. We killed many Croc's but for a rather ugly reason.

So how many of you guys have hunted outside of the US?

2. Thanks Chief! I have hunted extensively in New Brunswick, Canada. Would like to get back some day and do a moose hunt with my dad.

3. AZ~ThunderDan

AZ~ThunderDan Site Administrator Staff Member Super Mod Mod Premium Member

I'd call that "much needed depredation". 8)

I'd love to hunt Red Stag in Romania. Anyone see those monsters they have over there? I have some pics of some that makes a 400" bull elk look scrawny.

If someone asks me real nice, I could post some pics of those Red Stags. JK/LOL. :wink:

4. AZ~ThunderDan

AZ~ThunderDan Site Administrator Staff Member Super Mod Mod Premium Member

Ah, what the heck... here's some to whet your fantasy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. I hunted a kangaroo with my camera in Australia, does that count?......:D

6. Chief

Chief Guest

When and where? I called dingo and red fox in Australia, 1966.

7. Alex

Alex Guest

some of those are taken in romania ..i have posted those pics on azsj.org a while a go. www.hunting-romania.com

8. TallPaul

TallPaul Guest

Alex Welcome

Welcome Alex, I met you on the AZSJ Ducking a year ago. Just wanted to give you a nice welcome. :welcome:
    Hope to hear from you often. Thanks for the post.

9. Alex

Alex Guest

Re: Alex Welcome

i know.. i remember... i joined here just because of you:)) i read the post you made on azsj.org and i was curious to check out this web site so... i guess i liked.. :)

10. I killed this stag on the South island of New Zealand in 2005. -TONY

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 7, 2007