Fishing with the Grandkids

Discussion in 'Fishing' started by Chief, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Chief

Chief Guest

[​IMG]

Took my two grandsons (5 & 2) fishing, wife warned me - don't take both of them at the same time. Before the day was out I was on the verge of using both of them for bait. No way a 67 year old man can keep up with two boys that are 5 & 2. You can see the attitude in the 5 year old just by the way he is standing there and the devilish look in the eyes of the two year old, wondering what can we do now to really piss off grandpa.

2. Chief,

I think the 2y/o was ready to dive in. Even has his bib on. LOL.. hes ready for lunch... I bet you had a grand time even if they did keep you on your toes. LOL.. Where did you go, Patagonia or Parker? Looks like Parker. Some big cats in there and some pike now I hear. But havent tossed a line into that water for oh call it 20 years at least, maybe 25.

3. Chief

Chief Guest

Not Parker, just a secluded little stock pond that holds water all year. My son and I found it several years ago while deer hunting, we have taken a lot of gills out of it, some pretty good sized and bass in the 2 to 3 pound range.