For Sale Marlin .357/38 trapper

Discussion in 'Firearms, Shooting, Optics, & Outdoor Gear' started by Coues84, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Been collecting dust in my gun case to long. Needs a good home where it can play. Excellent lightweight saddle gun.

Shane

2. AZ~ThunderDan

AZ~ThunderDan Site Administrator Staff Member Super Mod Mod Premium Member

Pictures and an asking price will generally help when added to a post... :wink:

So, what's the asking price?

3. Chief

Chief Guest

If'n I bought a 357 lever gun, I had to buy a 357 SA Revolver, re-loading dies, then the leather for the rifle and revolver, then the horse, more leather for the horse, have to built a barn and corral, pretty damn expensive rifle, think I'll pass on this deal :lol:

4. Dave Price

Dave Price Moderator Staff Member Mod Premium Member

Ive been looking for awhile! let me know!

5. Sorry guys,

Been out chasing turkeys with the daughter ( couple of days off work). Then someone went and upgraded this place and I couldnt find anything, not to mention the fact my computer and modem are not communicating right now. So the only place I can get on right now is at work. Let me find my note pad , and I will get back on here as time and call volume allows today with a price. As for pics I will either have to mail them, or wait until I get the computer fixed.

Shane

6. Its still for sale. however I already have one person interested. I will let you know if he dosent take it.

Thanks

Shane

Last edited: May 2, 2007
  7. Dave Price

Dave Price Moderator Staff Member Mod Premium Member

Thanks Shane! I Love the rifle. Now.........

If anyone has a horse?

8. drprice,

I hope it has a good long life with you. It was feeling kind of ignored in my safe. :)

Shane

9. Cochise

Cochise Guest

drpice,

What's that about a horse?