forty creek/ tangle ridge

Discussion in 'Community Campfire' started by Muley727, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Muley727

Muley727 Guest

some of you guys have talked about these two whisky's. I visited the local store today to buy a bottle of wine for a wedding i'm attending, while looking around I found the tangle rigde and also ordered the forty creek. So i'll be testing the tangle ridge tonight, and the forty creek next week.

2. I also found the Fourty Creek the other day at a local store and with all the good reviews thought I would give it a try. Probably tomorrow eveing.

3. I'm envious fellers. Goes down best cooled either in the fridge or with one ice cube, then chase with cold water. If I'm at the house I stick my bottle in the freezer, then it really pours down your neck easy....:D

4. AZ~ThunderDan

AZ~ThunderDan Site Administrator Staff Member Super Mod Mod Premium Member

OK, two of you have claimed to have found it at a "local store". Is that classified information or can you share where you found it ? Oh, and what's the price?

And don't let AZSlim fool ya. It goes down smooth at body temperature and right out of the flask.

5. Seems like its pretty hard to find from what I have read so Im afraid to give up my stash, I havent even tasted it yet and I am already hiding it. Ok Ill talk, found it at Basha's $21. I aint saying which bashas though.

Ron

6. AZ~ThunderDan

AZ~ThunderDan Site Administrator Staff Member Super Mod Mod Premium Member

Thanks Ron. At least now I know Basha's can get it and I can haggle the liquor manager here to order me some.

Muley727, where'd you find the Tangle Ridge? Cost?

7. Muley727

Muley727 Guest

I found the tangle ridge in yuma at beverage warehouse $19. I tested it the other night, real good stuff, smooth. the forty creek should be in today.

8. Chief

Chief Guest

Nineteen dollars a bottle - gotta be rot gut.

9. Another one that goes down pretty easy is the George Dickel with a tan label and the Jack Daniel's with the green label. Not sure if you can get green label out here. There for a while it was only available east of the Mississippi. A guy I worked with would go back to Tn to visit family and bring a couple cases back with him.

10. Chief

Chief Guest

Had a mishap with the power drill late yesterday afternoon, drove the bit through my thumb, jerked it back out and fell off the ladder. Thumb required 2 stiches and back required 4. Doc prescribed some pain killers so on the way home I told the wife to just stop at the Beverage House and I'll pick up the pain killer there, her comment was "That's what caused the accident in the first place." No sense of humor. At any rate I went looking for Forty Rivers and Tangle Valley, our Beverage House doesn't carry them but they can order it. However I did pick up a bottle of Jamison, Dan I'll save it for when you visit.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2007