Friend from Across the Pond

Discussion in 'Predators & Furbearers' started by Chief, Sep 13, 2006.

1. Chief

Chief Guest

[​IMG]

A friend from Sweden visited last year and we went out and did some calling. We no sooner sat down and I hit the bulb squeaker a few times and this pair came charging in. He killed the little female (18 lbs) at about 10 feet and them took the male (25 lbs) at a little over 100 yards. That's my little Sako Vixen .223 he was using.

2. AZ~ThunderDan

AZ~ThunderDan Site Administrator Staff Member Super Mod Mod Premium Member

Sweet. I know I'm not from Sweden but, I'd like to hunt dogs with you someday Chief.

Sweet little Sako Vixen you've got there. I won't ask to borrow it, I'll just bring my trusty InterArms .243. I've drilled many a yotes and an awesome muley with it. Now, if I can only draw a lope tag. :roll:

3. Chief

Chief Guest

Your more than welcome to come on down here and we'll give it a go. What I like about calling is that you never know what is going to show up.

4. AZ~ThunderDan

AZ~ThunderDan Site Administrator Staff Member Super Mod Mod Premium Member

Yep, reminds me of my "bar stool" days I wasted in all the local taverns, staring at the front door - waiting for females.

Ah, those early years. Amazing how they shaped our future, isn't it? LOL.

5. Since I know you are down there Chief I will plan a week with my daughter, leave my wife there and go play with you.....:D

6. Chief

Chief Guest

[/quote]
    Yep, reminds me of my "bar stool" days I wasted in all the local taverns, staring at the front door - waiting for females.
    [/quote]

Hitting awful close to home :wink:

7. Chief

Chief Guest

Slim your welcome anytime, as is anybody else. Door is always open and ALWAYS have a cold one in the fridge.

8. Hey! That's a good picture of Arcticfox. Nice rifle too.

9. TallPaul

TallPaul Guest

Nice picture. Sorry I missed this until now. Love those Coyotes. They look like they have (or had) nice coats.