Arizona Hunting Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

A friend from Sweden visited last year and we went out and did some calling. We no sooner sat down and I hit the bulb squeaker a few times and this pair came charging in. He killed the little female (18 lbs) at about 10 feet and them took the male (25 lbs) at a little over 100 yards. That's my little Sako Vixen .223 he was using.

·
Administrator
6,603 Posts
Sweet. I know I'm not from Sweden but, I'd like to hunt dogs with you someday Chief.

Sweet little Sako Vixen you've got there. I won't ask to borrow it, I'll just bring my trusty InterArms .243. I've drilled many a yotes and an awesome muley with it. Now, if I can only draw a lope tag. :roll:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your more than welcome to come on down here and we'll give it a go. What I like about calling is that you never know what is going to show up.

·
Administrator
6,603 Posts
Chief said:
What I like about calling is that you never know what is going to show up.
Yep, reminds me of my "bar stool" days I wasted in all the local taverns, staring at the front door - waiting for females.

Ah, those early years. Amazing how they shaped our future, isn't it? LOL.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Since I know you are down there Chief I will plan a week with my daughter, leave my wife there and go play with you.....:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[/quote]
Yep, reminds me of my "bar stool" days I wasted in all the local taverns, staring at the front door - waiting for females.
[/quote]

Hitting awful close to home :wink:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Slim your welcome anytime, as is anybody else. Door is always open and ALWAYS have a cold one in the fridge.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hey! That's a good picture of Arcticfox. Nice rifle too.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice picture. Sorry I missed this until now. Love those Coyotes. They look like they have (or had) nice coats.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts