Friendly lil dove hunt

Discussion in 'Bird Dogs, Upland, Migratory & Waterfowl' started by Desert Rat, Apr 12, 2007.

1. Chief

Chief Guest

That's one hellva drive for us guys on the border, just for a few ounces of dove meat, in exchange for a pound or two of lead :lol: Kinda hard for me to commit this far in advance but I'm willing to pencil it in on the calender. Would need a partner as I am not at all familiar with the area, other than driving through there to and from Vegas.

2. Dave Price

Dave Price Moderator Staff Member Mod Premium Member

I was thinking of going. Ive hunted there before. Better Quail than dove :lol:
    They are still trying to decide on 2 or 4 man teams.

3. Time to bump this. I can't wingshoot worth crap, but may be willing to go, if we can round some folks up.

4. TallPaul

TallPaul Guest

Desert Rat, The link doesn't work. I want to go to AZOD but it won't connect. What the Heck is wrong... I guess I need a new computer.

5. Chief

Chief Guest

Hey David, do you know if this is going to happen? Do ya need a partner?

6. Dave Price

Dave Price Moderator Staff Member Mod Premium Member

There has nothing been posted since last month. But I'm always up for a Dove hunt! I think Paul is working on a place on our side of town.

7. I am tentatively planning on going, if someone needs a partner. (As long as you don't care about winning!)

8. Chief

Chief Guest

Let me know how this plays out, I can pull the trailer up there for the first few days of the season. Maybe Shane and Mike will come along, I can pick them up at the Benson Gas City.

Hey Paul, get to work on this.