Arizonahuntingforums.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
That's one hellva drive for us guys on the border, just for a few ounces of dove meat, in exchange for a pound or two of lead :lol: Kinda hard for me to commit this far in advance but I'm willing to pencil it in on the calender. Would need a partner as I am not at all familiar with the area, other than driving through there to and from Vegas.

·
Super Moderator
1,097 Posts
I was thinking of going. Ive hunted there before. Better Quail than dove :lol:
They are still trying to decide on 2 or 4 man teams.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Time to bump this. I can't wingshoot worth crap, but may be willing to go, if we can round some folks up.

T

·
0 Posts
Desert Rat, The link doesn't work. I want to go to AZOD but it won't connect. What the Heck is wrong... I guess I need a new computer.

·
Super Moderator
1,097 Posts
There has nothing been posted since last month. But I'm always up for a Dove hunt! I think Paul is working on a place on our side of town.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am tentatively planning on going, if someone needs a partner. (As long as you don't care about winning!)

C

·
0 Posts
I think Paul is working on a place on our side of town.
Let me know how this plays out, I can pull the trailer up there for the first few days of the season. Maybe Shane and Mike will come along, I can pick them up at the Benson Gas City.

Hey Paul, get to work on this.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Let's do it! Paul - I'll be happy to help you organize it if you would like. Would give me an excuse to get out
of the house

T

·
0 Posts
I'm out of the Opener

I am out of the opener, I made plans for opening Day. Sorry, I can't wait around to see if this thing is going to happen. But keep it updated.
Chief if you make it up this way. I will meet up with you. I believe that Sunday I have open. Who knows my plans may fall through. But I will be bagging a Dove or two.

T

·
0 Posts
DutchmanAZ, You are now the Organizer for this.
I hope you were talking abuot the thing over at AZOD?
If you were counting on me for the east side let me know, I think I can go out with you Ron.
I thought everyone was talking AZOD.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I am all in.

I would love to be a part of this hunt.

I did not see anywhere in there about a free box of arrows for us Bowhunters???

I would love to know how to dove in AZ.

I typically set decoys and blast as they come in.

Close??

Keli

1 - 15 of 15 Posts