Arizona Hunting Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
THIS ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD

Brand new, never-fired Remington 700 Titanium in 7mm SAUM in original boxes. Comes complete with three full boxes of Remington 140-gr. PSP Core-Lokt ammo.

First $950 takes it all, if picked up in Glendale, AZ. If shipping is necessary, there will be an additional $25 charge, and I will require shipping it to someone with a current FFL . Price is FIRM! -TONY

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Dang.... If you're running out of room Tony, I'll let you store it here (no charge) until you sell it...

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Yeah - uh huh... Just what I need LOL Mama doesn't understand "gun-collecting" like the rest of us do. She has conceded a deer/elk rifle, a predator rifle, a shotgun, a muzzleloader, and a .22 The only way I can buy more goodies is with "secret" money...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Sell the deer/elk rifle and predator rifle to buy this one-in-all rifle. LOL

BTW, I no longer even own a shotgun, .22 or a muzzleloader. I'm down to two keeper rifles -- my 40+ yr. old Mod70 .264 WM and a custom Robar .300 WM built on a 700 action. That's it. At one time, the closet in my office was a thief's paradise with more than 40 guns stored there. -TONY

1 - 6 of 6 Posts