Game & Fish Wildlife Fair

Discussion in 'Community Campfire' started by Desert_Ram, Mar 28, 2007.

1. The kingman office of the G&F is host a wildlife fair on April 12 in bullhead city its going to be lots of fun we will be there for the NWTF & Mohave sportsman club they will have live animals etc lots of free things to give out. bring the whole family. stop by and say whats up ram and i'll know your from here :wink: need more info let me know.

2. ifishbaja

ifishbaja New Member

I live in Bullhead and would like more info. Where is it going to be held this year?

Doug Gordon

3. ok

ok its going to be at
    Fox Creek Junior high Gymnasium
    3101 Desert Sky Blvd
    Bullhead City.

Make sure when you get to the NWTF booth you ask for marsha thats me Desert_Ram and say Hi these events are so fun and cool.

4. ifishbaja

ifishbaja New Member

Thanks Marsha. I took her to one of these that was held at Ft. Mohave elementary school a couple of years ago and she liked it very much. This year I will be taking the three year old grandson too. We will definately look you up.

Doug Gordon

5. ok

oh ok doug looking forward to seeing ya all stop by we'll have some hand-outs for them. these wildlife fairs are great we love working them lots of fun. one year here in kingman we had 2,000 people come though talk about alot of turkey calling lol. see ya there