Arizona Hunting Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay guys its getting about that time....friday is opening archery elk :D 8) leaving tomorrow for 5a.ive done my scouting and feel good about this one.i havent shot any big game animal yet so i am really excited.if anyone else is going good luck to you and remember to get there safely and enjoy :tea:

·
Registered
528 Posts
az426, good luck to you and the others fortunate enough to get an elk tag.

Guess I'll just have to wait until Dec/Jan and chase muleys in the rut. :D

·
Administrator
6,638 Posts
Good luck az426, and be safe.

And remember, even though it will be late November, those 5A rifle bull tag holders will be waiting for some sighting reports. :wink:

TD

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
I got an envious streak about 50 yards wide right now. and expect to hear the whole unadulterated story upon your return. :oops: As those of us who have not the luck of the draw need a fix also. :wink:

In that mannerism "good luck!!!!", as I need the story to be a good one. My last elk tag was 2001. Starting to jones real bad. LOL :D

Shane

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey guys i'm back for 2 days then going back up thur night...i have a whole load of stories but i'll wait till i get back from the weekend to tell any.just a teaser though, my friend and i have them coming right by us in the am and pm,sometimes too close :shock:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts