Gold Canyon, AZ

Discussion in 'Community Campfire' started by Chief, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Chief

Chief Guest

Any of you guys live near there? Is it near PHX?

2. nope

nope sure dont live in kingman

3. Friz95

Friz95 Guest

It's on Highway 60 between Apache Junction and Florence Junction. Don't know if that helps you or not :?.

4. TallPaul

TallPaul Guest

Chief, It is East of Phx. If you came up I 10 and take US60 east to Globe it's ABOUT 30 to 40 miles after you get on US60. The turn off is just south of Phx. so you don't go into Phx. at all. I don't think if you went though Globe from you end it would be faster. Some one else may have more info.

5. Chief,
    Gold Canyon is a community, kind of an extension from Apache Junction, and has terrific views of the Superstitions, I killed my first 2 deer there with a bow, now it is all houses.
    Are you moving there?

6. Hello chief
    what do you need to know about Gold Cyn I've lived there for the past 7 years.
    Paul

7. Chief

Chief Guest

Thanks for all the replies, and no Garth we are not planning on moving there! To close to the big city for my likings, we are about 80 miles south of Tucson and even that is to close. I'm looking for a generator for the travel trailer and noticed there was one for sale in Gold Canyon, just didn't know if'n it would be worth the drive or not.

8. I'm not too far from there.. maybe 15-20 miles