HAWAII!!!

Discussion in 'Community Campfire' started by Chief, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Chief

Chief Guest

Dutchman must of found "something" to do in Hawaii, we haven't heard from him in a while, a long while :D

2. AZ~ThunderDan

AZ~ThunderDan Site Administrator Staff Member Super Mod Mod Premium Member

Yeah, I was thinking the very same thing.

Just think, we're here jabbering away while he's probably drinking Mai Tai's and dancing with hula girls.

I gotta get a job like his.

3. TallPaul

TallPaul Guest

He is still there. Work has it's down side. BUT I won't mind it. :mrgreen:

Ron chime in when you get a chance. You can't be working that many hours. :mrgreen:
    And I thought I was the only one working 75 hours a week. :p

4. AZ~ThunderDan

AZ~ThunderDan Site Administrator Staff Member Super Mod Mod Premium Member

75 hours a week?

Let's see here. Pictures of you fishing on the Rim.

Pictures of you scouting turkey.

Hmmm? :roll:

5. Still here... I was supposed to have left last Thursday but the upgrade didn't go too well. Got a patch in today which appears to have worked...we'll see tomorrow if the system holds over night.
    Been putting in some hours, but did get Easter Sunday off. Walked around Waikiki and finally made it to Chinatown which was interesting. There were vegetables there that I've never seen or heard of, not to mention they sell various parts of a hog I wouldn't consider eating :shock:

With any luck, I'll be returning Friday morning...we'll see.

6. TallPaul

TallPaul Guest

You Back?

DutchmanAZ, Did you make it back yet?

7. Thanks for asking...yep, arrived yesterday morning after redeye flight. The warden picked me up
    and drove me home where I promptly crashed for a few hours. I've never been able to sleep on a
    plane for some reason.
    Sure is good to be back to the old shack here. My son kept the yard up pretty good for me while I was gone so I didn't
    have too much yard work to do. The old "honey do " list sure grew though!