HELP NEEDED!!!!! for huntguide lines

Discussion in 'Community Campfire' started by Desert_Ram, Jun 4, 2007.

1. ok this is want i would like from you all i am going to the commisson meeting in flagstaff Aug 10-11. we all seem not to like the archery Dec hunt being taken away ETC. if each of you write letters and sign them and mail them to me i will take them to the commisson meeting and give them to them. i am going to speak also to the commisson i trust me i DON'T DO THAT!!! but i will for this!!!! for anyone who wants to send me there letter(s) PM so i can PM you my mailing addy. Lets Git-R-Done!!! :lol2: lets get tons of letters to take and so them i want to make Mr. Martins chin drop!!!! :smack2: when i slap down those letters on the table. lets keep our seasons and speak up. just let me know folks. :)

2. dave

dave Guest

I am so beside myself by the DESTRUCTIVE operations of this Department and Commission that I cannot and will not attend their public railroad meeting that was held tonight in Tucson.

Funny how the questions read in their survey. The survey was a money deal hiring a professional agency to construct and give them the professional answers they wanted. December of 2005 the ADA spent the money to conduct a survey that was much better than the one the AZG$FD RAILROAD paid for. The first words out of the two Commissioners mouths were that the ADA survey was not random. Those two knew the survey would show what the real hunters wanted and had already planned their reaction to it. They also planned to create their own survey that would serve their desires. Just like a lawyer would do, they crafted a survey that they can tell the Gov. was the most purest, random survey created by mankind. BS.

This is the AZG$FD RAILROAD THAT WILL KILL BOWHUNTING IN THE STATE OF ARIZONA!!!

What a legacy Director Shroufe and Deputy Director Ferrell will leave.

What a legacy Commissioners Hernbrode, Golightly and Mc Lean will leave.

How about you Leonard? I know you are reading this? What a legacy you will leave. You can brag that you were the one that discovered a new pie allocation method that was fairest way to give more rifle hunters tags. What a legacy you will leave Leonard. How about our Archery In The Schools program? Why would any kid want to learn to shoot a bow so he can go tromp through snow in November and maybe see an elk track? No, they will be playing paint ball and shooting stuff with real guns. YOU ALL ARE KILLING ARCHERY, THE BEST TOOL TO ALLOW HUNTER RECRUTEMENT AND RETENSION WITHOUT IMPACTING THE RESOURCE.

IT IS ALL ABOUT ONLY ONE THING, ONLY ONE THING, ONLY ONE THING...HOW MUCH MONEY CAN YOU GENERATE TO FEED YOUR MACHINE, YOUR CARRIER AND YOUR EGO'S.

I am sorry I started attending Commission meetings 5 years ago and had a heart to conserve the hunting heritage of this state.

No hunter with a heart for hunting wants to put up with the BS this Department and Commission has handed out.

3. wow sounds like yall are haveing big trouble in AZ. I hope yall get the support out and save your bow hunting rights. If yall lose them they are almost imposible to get back. The liberals will see to that> I hope things work out for yall and the great sport of bowhunting. Remember that gun hunters are not your enemy but the people who are trying to get rid of bow hunting rights. If this was happening here in Texas, our gun hunters would come to support us. Maybe yall could get a hold of them for support.