Arizona Hunting Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there everyone!
I am new to this forum. I've been a member on azod for awhile and found it to be quite the chore to become "a part of it". Not that everyone isn't cool and all, but it was a bit "chilly" till I got a number of post's in.
I read the thread on being polite to newbies here and liked what I heard. I am an avid hunter and outdoorsman and have alot to offer other people in thr way of hunting knowledge. I grew up in AK and rifle hunted all of my life since I was about 7 yrs. old.
I just got back from an archery cow elk hunt and had an absolute BLAST!
I hunt quail all season long and LOVE to archery hunt deer, turkey, and elk! I just started archery last year and have not tagged out, but have gotten really close many times. Just a matter of time and patience.
Look forward to interacting with you all on this forum.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Archerman, I grew up in Coolidge and used to hunt around Queen creek and Queen Valley............man there used to be a mess of coyotes there, plus I have gotten a couple muleys and a mess of javelina there. Now, it is houses.
I now live in Flagstaff, so I get to explore new areas, but I always return to the area for pigs

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.