Arizona Hunting Forums banner

Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper?

26K views 299 replies 34 participants last post by  loweevan 
#1 ·

What's in the smoker today, or on the grill? What's bubblin' away in the stew pot or bakin' in the dutch oven or casserole? Or what did you have last night?

Of course, pics are always appreciated!

See less See more
#88 ·
Chubby People, OH, That was Me Ricky, you told me it was worth the drive, Any Finished pics on smoked meat ? I like to Smoke on a breezy day, I like to drive my neighbors nuts with the smell. I tell them its elk meat, they all put in for the last draw, thats the reason for the increase in applications this year. They all want to go and help me this year so they get some meat out of it, Im on to there games, LOL....

#93 ·
Food Ingredient Seafood Fish Cuisine

Grilled chicken breast for my non game eating wife:ROFLMAO:. Which is fine thats more deliciousness for me!
Deer backstrap and trout, not shown is the steamed broccoli, cauliflower and bell peppers, drool away amigos! :D

#94 ·
Fresh caught fish from this morning, Steamed vegie and chocolate ice cream.

Green.

#95 ·
YESSS... I need ice cream lol

Reactions: Green Vinca
#100 · (Edited)
Looks great RickyG.
Years ago i made pork ribs on the BBQ. Grilled maybe 2 hours and rested for an hour in a paper bag. Best ribs ever eaten.
lost the recipe and suffered ever since. Please help me. I need a good rib recipe….please. Tonight’s batch was tasty but left a lot to be desired.
Rick, season the meat however you desire then smoke/cook using the 3-2-1 method. 3 hours smoke, 2 hours wrapped in “peach paper” , 1 hour opened back up with a nice coat of your favorite bbq sauce. Cook at 250-275, I usually use the preseasond ribs from Costco.

Reactions: RickWild
#107 ·
Happy Father's Day to yall. Elk burgers

On the grill over mesquite with some brats and regular burgers. And supervisors

With Trader Joe's Hot & Sweet jalapeos, homemade fries from the air fryer and squash & zuchs